+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12 fit players...

re: 12 fit players...

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    Hearts have some good young players - I think they have a chance.
    They're ok but are playing with zero confidence. Add to that Gary Locke and Billy 'dinosaur' Broon and everything points to a Motherwell win.

I hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

Did you hear Billy Broon on the SPortsound podcast earlier in the week? Phuck me, that's Scot Broon levels of stupidity. [/quote]

I haven't heard it but he got slaughtered on JKB for that interview.

Deary me, AJ, he was a shambles. He says he doesn't like criticism from Graham Speirs because he hasn't coached a team in his life. Kenny McIntyre asked him did that mean the Hearts fans could criticise him, and he said of course they can, what sort of stupid question is that. He was then asked what the difference was, then blatantly denied saying it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    Deary me, AJ, he was a shambles. He says he doesn't like criticism from Graham Speirs because he hasn't coached a team in his life. Kenny McIntyre asked him did that mean the Hearts fans could criticise him, and he said of course they can, what sort of stupid question is that. He was then asked what the difference was, then blatantly denied saying it in the first place.
    I don't even want to hear it, Danny. He's done a lot of good things for Hearts but to listen to him now and watch his style of fitba is just painful. We really need to get Hartley in as manager once we exit admin.

never liked thon clown broon.

went fekin nuts one day when killie got a goal chalked off v celtic in 2004, the game celtic clinched title.

dont have a problem with him going nuts if his love of the club he worked for was the main reason for his mentalness, but it was simply cos it was celtic, he has had many opportunity to do likewise when decisions went against him in rangers games but he chose a more relaxed approached or ignored the incidents completely.

theres too many of his type in scottish football, buns that work elsewhere syndrome, who masquerade as managers/coaches for diddy sides but who get more upset when thier team is feked by celtic than it is by rangers.

broon is a bawbag.

rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by happytim
    never liked thon clown broon.

went fekin nuts one day when killie got a goal chalked off v celtic in 2004, the game celtic clinched title.

dont have a problem with him going nuts if his love of the club he worked for was the main reason for his mentalness, but it was simply cos it was celtic, he has had many opportunity to do likewise when decisions went against him in rangers games but he chose a more relaxed approached or ignored the incidents completely.

theres too many of his type in scottish football, buns that work elsewhere syndrome, who masquerade as managers/coaches for diddy sides but who get more upset when thier team is feked by celtic than it is by rangers.

broon is a bawbag.

rant over.
    Reve, you're a paranoid clown.

No a fan of BB after he slept with enemy though he did sort me out with a ticket for Hibs once

Quote Originally Posted by aintnosurf
    No a fan of BB after he slept with enemy though he did sort me out with a ticket for Hibs once
    The Obua game.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_
    The Obua game. [/quote]

Correct

Him and JJ were superb that day

Took me in the office, delivered the brief and wished me all the best

What a game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)