+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 fit players...

12 fit players...

...for Hearts today, and two of them are goalies.

I have no idea what price Motherwell are but get your wages on them.

[b]Locke is facing a defensive crisis ahead of tomorrow?s league meeting with Motherwell at Tynecastle with only 12 first-team players fully fit. Captain Danny Wilson is doubtful having lost 7lb in weight from tonsilitis and a bacterial infection, whilst left-back Kevin McHattie has a hamstring problem. Midfielder Callum Tapping is also ill and has not trained all week.

?McHattie has a hamstring, which isn?t an injury you can take too many chances on,? explained Locke. ?Tapping hasn?t trained because he?s been laid low with sickness. Danny has also been ill so we are struggling.

?I?ve got a right-back here in Robbie Neilson, our youth coach, but we can?t even register him due to the transfer embargo. It?s crazy. Callum Paterson can play right-back or Jamie Hamill can go in there, but we are struggling at the back there is no doubt about it. There are a

re: 12 fit players...

No excuses.

It's not an excuse, it's a fact.

I think hearts will win today

Quote Originally Posted by DABdestroyer
    I think hearts will win today
    I think you're steamin'.

There is one fact and that is hertz broke the rules to chase glory in a fish pond that is Scottish fitba, if indeed that was worth leaving many creditors out of pocket and folk being made redundant,,,,,,,,,,well I have lumped on against them at home a few times at tasty prices this season, however the bookies are not daft and those prices have shortened...fact.

Enjoy next season with your big brothers who incidently also broke the rules...fact.

[quote="1995_Oh_My_Sides_"]...for Hearts today, and two of them are goalies.

I have no idea what price Motherwell are but get your wages on them.

[b]Locke is facing a defensive crisis ahead of tomorrow?s league meeting with Motherwell at Tynecastle with only 12 first-team players fully fit. Captain Danny Wilson is doubtful having lost 7lb in weight from tonsilitis and a bacterial infection, whilst left-back Kevin McHattie has a hamstring problem. Midfielder Callum Tapping is also ill and has not trained all week.

?McHattie has a hamstring, which isn?t an injury you can take too many chances on,? explained Locke. ?Tapping hasn?t trained because he?s been laid low with sickness. Danny has also been ill so we are struggling.

?I?ve got a right-back here in Robbie Neilson, our youth coach, but we can?t even register him due to the transfer embargo. It?s crazy. Callum Paterson can play right-back or Jamie Hamill can go in there, but we are struggl

It's this phucked up site, Grubbster. It's also putting question marks where pound signs should be.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_
    It's this phucked up site, Grubbster. It's also putting question marks where pound signs should be.

A bit like the jambos eh?

I hope Hearts win today and to do my bit to help I'm betting on Motherwell and the draw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)