+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 2nd Leg UPDATE

re: Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 2nd Leg UPDATE

I reckon all them what's been creating HAVOC on here these last couple off of days should learn from the Beast and me who of been playing this game in a spirit off of fair play, mutual respect and absolutely nee cheating. I mean, obviously I'm gonna kick his arse into the middle off of next week with my ace entrances, but that willn't stop me letting him buy me a pint when we eventually meet. Oh no.

But I reckon no lessons will be learnt. The next 36 hours could be explosive with blood on the walls 'n' everything. Don't go on holiday or even to work tomorrow because moorlad's like a dog with a sausage when he's got the bint between his teeth, and I'm still worried about the **** with the hat's mental state after Friday. It's gonna be EPIC. Are you up for it tazzy?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    I reckon all them what's been creating HAVOC on here these last couple off of days should learn from the Beast and me who of been playing this game in a spirit off of fair play, mutual respect and absolutely nee cheating. I mean, obviously I'm gonna kick his arse into the middle off of next week with my ace entrances, but that willn't stop me letting him buy me a pint when we eventually meet. Oh no.

But I reckon no lessons will be learnt. The next 36 hours could be explosive with blood on the walls 'n' everything. Don't go on holiday or even to work tomorrow because moorlad's like a dog with a sausage when he's got the bint between his teeth, and I'm still worried about the **** with the hat's mental state after Friday. It's gonna be EPIC. Are you up for it tazzy?
    The competiton were created for users to have fun not insult each other and stuff like that and make accusations against each other it'll be nic

It's all well and good Kel scabbing his way through, but he shouldert be in it in the first place.

If he wins the thing he should be demoted to runner up in the spirit of fair play taz. I for one wouldert acknowledge that sort off of hollow victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    It's all well and good Kel scabbing his way through, but he shouldert be in it in the first place.

If he wins the thing he should be demoted to runner up in the spirit of fair play taz. I for one wouldert acknowledge that sort off of hollow victory.
    Whoever win's it, win's it

Whoever end's up in the Elite 4 will be seeded in the draw for next seasons Qualifiers

Whoever gets to the Final of Le Inter World Tropa Compe will also be seeded for next seasons Qualifiers

And still the petty sniping and jealousy continues. I won square and fair so why willn't CERTAIN other entrances except it?

I'm beginning to think I may of to withdraw from this competition due to the bullying and abuse I am receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    And still the petty sniping and jealousy continues. I won square and fair so why willn't CERTAIN other entrances except it?

I'm beginning to think I may of to withdraw from this competition due to the bullying and abuse I am receiving.
    don't give Moorland or Kenny the satisfaction or the bite you did win fair and square the play off result even shows that

Don't withdraw and let Moorland's mind games get to you just trying to intimidate you just show him your the better man by seeing him out of the competition

Thanks Tazzy lad. The pair off of them should be ashamed off of themselves imo. Grown men acting like children.

I don't understand why everyone's ofing a gan at me and Kenny just 'cos we of been brave enough to take on the tramp Mafia. After all, we even got the prove that one off of them cheated. As if that weren't enough, that same entrance did his play off of predictions late for everyone to see, and because off of the tramp Mafia conspiracy he got away with it.

Now it's as if me and Kenny are to blame, when quite obviously we're not. In fairness anyone who wears a hat like Kel's has got to be dodgy.

If you would just hold your hands up instead of letting them hang in shame and come clean as to your skullduggery, perhaps we could put this whole sordid episode to bed.

We won't hold it against you and you'll feel MUCH better about yourself for confessing.

Excally!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)