+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit where it's due

Credit where it's due

What a laughing stock weeds are. imagine the odds you would have got on this scoreline!

Good to see a chairman put faith in a manager whos not a household, even if it is cause your skint.

Well done that is all.

re: Credit where it's due

Cheers mate.

One thing's gotta be in your favour...Surely you can't ever play that bad again!

keep the faith.

If they play like that against a decent time, it really will be a cricket score we could have had 10 today they were that bad.

I fully expect us to lose to Macclesfield after that today, just to keep everyone level headed.

I think most of us owls fans are still in shock.

Wasn't expecting that after last weeks poor showing at Macclesfield.

Losing Roger Johnson then not bringing a replacement in didn't fill me with confidence for today either,

Just shows how poor Leeds Utd are ATM , and I'm a Leeds fan .

Well done wendies , we were shocking but you stooped us playing , not that we can play .

We play Leicester next be 15-0

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter8941
    Just shows how poor Leeds Utd are ATM , and I'm a Leeds fan .

Well done wendies , we were shocking but you stooped us playing , not that we can play .

We play Leicester next be 15-0
    If you play like that, I would be very worried if I was you, on TV too

I'm never happy with a 6 0 home win at the Sty ... but if it's against either the Scum or the Scabs I can live with it. poor old Uncle Fester, he looked like someone had taken a **** in his gruel and fat Paddy making an absolute mess of that weak Forrest Wickham shot. Evan Cowardy Kirkland had found his courage and was giving it some.

I imagine you'll be crowing on about this win for years, and years to come ... MASSIVE.

Notts County...

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    I'm never happy with a 6 0 home win at the Sty ... but if it's against either the Scum or the Scabs I can live with it. poor old Uncle Fester, he looked like someone had taken a **** in his gruel and fat Paddy making an absolute mess of that weak Forrest Wickham shot. Evan Cowardy Kirkland had found his courage and was giving it some.

I imagine you'll be crowing on about this win for years, and years to come ... MASSIVE.
    They do right to go on about it for as long as they like,they deserved all they got and we deserved all we got.

However we are still in with a slight chance of the play-offs,even tho we are sh1te at the moment.

Hows the relegation battle going in League 1 ?

Lost again I see..just the 1 point above the drop zone.

Nice one Rev.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)