+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not that it matters...

Not that it matters...

...but they're saying on JKB that two of the penalty claims we got denied today had to be seen to be believed. Not seen them yet so won't pass comment.

Willie Collum was the ref.

re: Not that it matters...

Willie Collum is possibly the worst referee I've ever seen.

hes a terrible ref, rarely has a game without an incident

Quote Originally Posted by Archiebaird
    He is well inside the top 5 but Mike McCurry and John Rowbottham were both worse.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze
    I hate blaming refs, Jimmy. They are usually an easy scapegoat for a teams shyte display, but these claims I will need to see. As I said it doesn't really matter anyway but because we're pysh and down doesn't mean we should be getting stonewallers denied.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngusBull
    He is well inside the top 5 but Mike McCurry and John Rowbottham were both worse.[/quote]

Mike McCurry will go down in history after the game at ibrox when the DABs where there.

It wasn't honest mistakes, it was pure naked cheating. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    He is well inside the top 5 but Mike McCurry and John Rowbottham were both worse.[/quote]

Mike McCurry will go down in history after the game at ibrox when the DABs where there.

It wasn't honest mistakes, it was pure naked cheating.[/quote]

Aye. McCurry and Rowbottham had agendas rather than being bad referees I think. Collum just doesn't know what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiebaird

It wasn't honest mistakes, it was pure naked cheating.[/quote]

Aye. McCurry and Rowbottham had agendas rather than being bad referees I think. Collum just doesn't know what he's doing.[/quote]

I would agree with that

Even when Rangers are in the 3rd division (that's what I call it), it's good to see that Timmy paranoia is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_
    I hate blaming refs, Jimmy. They are usually an easy scapegoat for a teams shyte display, but these claims I will need to see. As I said it doesn't really matter anyway but because we're pysh and down doesn't mean we should be getting stonewallers denied.[/quote]

" I hate blaming refs...

But im going to to anyway

poor AJ keeps saying it dosnt matter...but clearly its killing him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)