+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovers

Rovers

This board is supposed to be a Rovers forum , at present its owt but . There is a reason !
    I`m more guilty than most . But , keep replying to Mary is the reason its ruined .
    We can all see it but sadly we still get sucked in . Maybe its because we have such passion for our team and in 99.99% times we automatically defend em . I will congratulate Mary for being the ultimate wind up merchant .
    But .
    This is the serious bit now , IF , we want this board to continue to be The Best , Blackburn Rovers forum , not another BRFCS , then we have to rid ourselves of this prick .
    Either ignore him and do not reply to his posts or Mods just ban him and all his alter egos .

re: Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    This board is supposed to be a Rovers forum , at present its owt but . There is a reason !
    I`m more guilty than most . But , keep replying to Mary is the reason its ruined .
    We can all see it but sadly we still get sucked in . Maybe its because we have such passion for our team and in 99.99% times we automatically defend em . I will congratulate Mary for being the ultimate wind up merchant .
    But .
    This is the serious bit now , IF , we want this board to continue to be The Best , Blackburn Rovers forum , not another BRFCS , then we have to rid ourselves of this prick .
    Either ignore him and do not reply to his posts or Mods just ban him and all his alter egos .
    Totally agree !
    It has been clear to see that anyone with half a braincell knows what staxo is all about..Yes i am a claret and i hope you do not mind me posting on here, if you do ,i will gladly refrain..

ain`t i obvious ffs! who posts wells 1 rhodes 0 if not for a wind up..? well excuse me but you all asked for it with your anti-sam posts aimed at me..!

Quote Originally Posted by haunted
    But .
    Totally agree !
    It has been clear to see that anyone with half a braincell knows what staxo is all about..Yes i am a claret and i hope you do not mind me posting on here, if you do ,i will gladly refrain..[/quote]

To be fair haunte

Quote Originally Posted by backofthenet
    But .
    Totally agree !
    It has been clear to see that anyone with half a braincell knows what staxo is all about..Yes i am a claret and i hope you do not mind me posting on here, if you do ,

Saxo, I have no problem with you or what you post. Discussion is good, and although I disagree with your views on Rhodes and some others, surely that is what this board is for? Discussing different views with resorting to slagging people off?

Saxo, I have no problem with you or what you post. Discussion is good, and although I disagree with your views on Rhodes and some others, surely that is what this board is for? Discussing different views with resorting to slagging people off?
    yep, that`s what has saddened me about a couple of champs posts this evening. he unfortunatly takes things to heart too much and resorts to comments that could be considered actionable.

I have no problem with champs either. I'm not looking to get involved. But I agree you get a tough ride from time to time.

But .
    Totally agree !
    It has been clear to see that anyone with half a braincell knows what staxo is all about..Yes i am a claret and i hope you do not mind me posting on here, if you do ,

aucks is a very decent poster, he sees me and my posts for what they are, so that`s good enough for me, even if it`s just the one(or 2 inc yourself now).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)