+ Visit Scunthorpe United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic New Site

Fantastic New Site

Had a quick look at the 'new site' and some guy called hes a sad apple is having a dig at me for still being on this site.

It's so funny the way he talks about being on there with all his chums.

Even funnier that he has gone to the trouble to read my posts on here.

Funnier still that his chums are moaning about the atrocious loading speeds on that site.

Bless him.

re: Fantastic New Site

Looks like you are the main man on here now. Enjoy your elevated status.

Quote Originally Posted by BadApple
    Looks like you are the main man on here now. Enjoy your elevated status.

fantastic bandwidth on here now .
    its the way forward.

Nothing wrong with this site now. Not impressed with the new site at all so I'll be staying with Fletch and Messiron.

Can I ask why? I am upgrading the servers this week so the new site will be very quick. I'm just tweaking a few things design wise before I make the switch.

I just don't think a new site was necessary.

You have done a great job over there with the new site but perhaps genuine football debate could break out over here in a week or two, without all the calling from one particular dominant poster, take the current pyro type bust up thread for example. No doubt he will be back over here for another round of abuse shortly.
    Good luck with the new site hope you can get it up to speed.

This site works well now but not many on here and no one at the helm so to speak so I dont know if it can survive for long.

I don't come on here now so that's a bonus.

BYE

I think it was more than necessary considering we had one and a bit months of downtime with no explanation. The new website is averaging more hits than this one did also, with up to 10,000 a day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)