+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: The Other, Other, OIther Matches Thread

re: The Other, Other, OIther Matches Thread

What ever makes posting easier woody, this is the only network where the "cannot reply option" kicks in.

A nice surprise has just took place, opened stream to watch Swansea v Cardiff and Dean Saunders is in the studio

Not many chances so far from either Swansea or Cardiff so far. Bring on Deano's half time analysis

1-0 Swansea, Routledge low drive into far corner... must have heard Saunders at half time

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Not many chances so far from either Swansea or Cardiff so far. Bring on Deano's half time analysis

Good goal by Routledge to give The Swans the lead, and I also am looking forward to Jennifer's half time wisdom!!

Almost 1-1, Bellamy goes close, but effort comes back off the bar.

I only caught the last bit of his analysis Eve, he was going on about Swansea's Marvin Emnes, saying he'd been watching the runs he was making, not getting to the box enough. The way Swansea played him, he was actually playing just off Bony, but never really made any runs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    I only caught the last bit of his analysis Eve, he was going on about Swansea's Marvin Emnes, saying he'd been watching the runs he was making, not getting to the box enough. The way Swansea played him, he was actually playing just off Bony, but never really made any runs anyway.

Haven't seen the half time yet mate coz I'm watching behind time on sky so skipped the half time coz I was watching the rugby as well but I will go back on planner and listen to his teachings in full a bit later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65

Haven't seen the half time yet mate coz I'm watching behind time on sky so skipped the half time coz I was watching the rugby as well but I will go back on planner and listen to his teachings in full a bit later on.[/quote]

I had second half of rugby on tele, but i've been watching a football stream online. Imagine the pampered footballers being asked to play on Murrayfield.

Z Ishmail scored the winner for Burton Albion today.

2-0 Swansea, diving header from Nathan Dyer, good ball in by Routledge. It should've been dealt with by Cardiff Declan John though.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)