+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jamie Paterson

Jamie Paterson

Absolutely terrific yesterday. He has to be one of the firsts on the team sheet now. Well done young man.

re: Jamie Paterson

Quote Originally Posted by KeeptheCityGround
    Absolutely terrific yesterday. He has to be one of the firsts on the team sheet now. Well done young man.
    Agreed KCG.
    This season for me has been high lighted by the progression of younger talent.
    Paterson, Darlow, Lascelles, Lansbury( amazing how old he is). All regulars. Others seem to be knocking at the door as well.
    The shaggers, claim Billy doesn't like youngsters. I disagree. If their good enough, they get a sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Agreed KCG.
    This season for me has been high lighted by the progression of younger talent.
    Paterson, Darlow, Lascelles, Lansbury( amazing how old he is). All regulars. Others seem to be knocking at the door as well.
    The shaggers, claim Billy doesn't like youngsters. I disagree. If their good enough, they get a sniff.[/quote]

That's a "like"

Quote Originally Posted by KeeptheCityGround
    Couldn't agree more. If he keeps this up Strachan will call him up soon.

Saying this for a long time, play Pato and Abdoun on either side. With Reid and Lansbury. Vaughan the option to lock games up and when we need some bite. Mackie to play in the hole with either Greg or Hendo upfront.