+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ahmed Fathy anyone?

re: Ahmed Fathy anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Simp1
    He's a centre half isn't he?so will he come for cover for the injured Hobbs,or as a replacement!,that is the question.
    When he played for Sheffield United he played Right Midfield, it was said that he could also play Right Back, but I can't see him playing as a centre back!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Fathy
    dont get it?have i missed something?[/quote]

He's probaly thinking that if BD shouted "give it to Fathy" they would probably pass it to Andy Reid.[/quote] Andy Reid has more heart than your whole team put together I recon Reidy could be championship player of the year

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Fathy
    dont get it?have i missed something?[/quote]

He's probaly thinking that if BD shouted "give it to Fathy" they would probably pass it to Andy Reid.[/quote] Andy Reid has more heart than your whole team put together I recon Reidy could be championship player of the year [/quote]

You could have pulled me up on a spelling error there es***, I got 'probably' wrong in my post. Did you make one as well? Surely you meant "Andy Reid has more arse than your whole team put together".

no he just missed problems after the word heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield_Blade
    He's a centre half isn't he?so will he come for cover for the injured Hobbs,or as a replacement!,that is the question.
    When he played for Sheffield United he played Right Midfield, it was said that he could also play Right Back, but I can't see him playing as a centre back![/quote]

A lot of bad information flying around at the moment. I don't believe the rumour and until the club state an interest I will take it with a pinch of salt.

Doesn't look much of a player to me. Fawaz and Billy have been talking about quality and he doesn't represent that.

We bid for the player today apparently and it was rejected.

PMSL.

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams1884
    PMSL.[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your incontinence

Can't say I'm dejected. There's always question marks on whether Arabian players (altho Egypt is in Africa, it's considered part of the Arabic diaspora), can function well in the English league.

They seem to struggle in the colder months and have a hard time adapting to the rigours of the English game. Plus lower tier footy requires a lot of graft, thus far no Arabian has really impressed consistently.

Perhaps it needs someone to be the 1st, however I don't necessarily want Forest to be the trendsetters. Too much of a risk, and we're not yet a Prem club, thus cannot afford to have extras for every position or have players signed only to be benched.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12