+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turnover...players salary..

Turnover...players salary..

Apparently our player budget is 0ver 70 per cent of our turnover...This is high...what are the players salary...we need to get this in line so we have a sustainable platform...next year might be easy if there is no miller, cads, Edwards and livesy...

What did we make of the fa cup and the percentage sell on off madden going to S****horpe.

re: Turnover...players salary..

Hmmm. I think you may have overlooked the fact that 2 of the 3 players you have listed, will have to be replaced??
    Or do you reckon that we'll be able to cope with league TWO, with the remains of the current squad?

Miller would need replaced that's about it, and don't say so will Livesey.

If them 4 do go we'll definately need another centre half. In fact we need one now if Ehmer is going at the end of the month.

I'm sure we can get a more competent defender on less money than Livesey is on, and probably 3 on Edwards wages, the end of this season can't come quick enough (again)

I think we should maybe wait till we have amassed at least 54 points before wishing for the season go be over.
    Then who do we honestly think will come in on the cash that'll be freed up?
    Nope I'm afraid we've poured far too much cash down the drain in the last few seasons. It WON'T be recouped by getting shot of two or three players on inflated contracts.

Surely you and your mob could rustle up a few hundred quid between you to help us out, isn't that what supporters 'trusts' 're supposed to do.
    Whether we amass the necessary points or not I want the season to be over if that's ok.

Loads of bad signings will be leaving at the end of the season, that is a certainty.

It will be quite exciting to see who they bring in, it would have to be massive bad luck for them to be as bad as what we shipped out.

I have to say - that bird at the bottom of the screen in the advert teling me "Best European Resorts for AprA?s Ski" would definitely get it.

Am I missing something here? Is MillerForScotland something to do with the trust?

We need a big clear out, need shot of Cadamateri Edwards Livesey Noble Chantler Miller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)