+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brian Howard

Brian Howard

About to the sign for the club subject to a medical. As a Scotland fan I remember this guy from about 5 years ago - he was called up by Scotland but it got strangled by red-tape and he never actually played. At the time I think Everton were linked with him in a £3m bid. Hopefully he hasn't gone downhill too much in the subsequent years. Is this signing a vote of no-confidence in Reilly?

re: Brian Howard

Probably brought in to fill the immense boots of Darren Ambrose. Whoooooooo?

Reilly will be class but needs a bit of a rest

And Dudka? the Pole has also gone. Also the way that the Fulham manager has been praising Dan Burn suggests that he also will not be returning.
    As I've said before staying in this Leauge will be quit a feat for Clark, who must be becoming increasingly frustrated about the situation.
    Rg

A lot will depend on our defence , if bartley can stay fit we have a chance if we lose him as well as burn then by the time newcomers get bedded in we could be dragged into a dogfight , but just as easily we could be close to the play offs as well , a lot of the elements of our game aren't far off the required level , had we taken chances that came in games and not drawn some we could have won we'd be further up the table , i think it'll be like last season a last dash and just be short of the playoffs

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)