+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hobbs deal agreed

re: hobbs deal agreed

When I went on their board I could not get a word in, they were talking about general chat about everyday things like road works ect shopping ect

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    When I went on their board I could not get a word in, they were talking about general chat about everyday things like road works ect shopping ect
    I also find that 'my laptop's broken' is a also major source of posts on there too You're right, anything but football, which in any other season than this one I can understand.

Anyway, I have fond memories of Forest. My dad lived in Nottingham for a short while and took me to the City ground for 3-3 FA cup draw with Bolton. I was fairly young and in awe of seeing Viv Anderson and Peter Shilton. You had a good team back then, (think those Euopean Cups back up that opinion ).

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    I also find that 'my laptop's broken' is a also major source of posts on there too You're right, anything but football, which in any other season than this one I can understand.

Anyway, I have fond memories of Forest. My dad lived in Nottingham for a short while and took me to the City ground for 3-3 FA cup draw with Bolton. I was fairly young and in awe of seeing Viv Anderson and Peter Shilton. You had a good team back then, (think those Euopean Cups back up that opinion ).[/quote]

I remember that game. It was blowing harder than a 18 yr old crack whore on a sat night. Some freak goals if I remember correctly.
    Nutts game finished earlier and some fans ran down to the ground thinking they was seeing an epic upset. Forest 3-1 down a

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    Fawaz has just tweeted that he's agreed a deal with the Hull chairman. Great news!
    It is great news, ironically the transfer has been possible because Reading signed Gunter

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Miserable lot. I went there after the Carling Cup game to genuinely wish them success in the competition. How did they respond - making all sorts of accusations about my intent and condemning Forest.

If that's how they take praise for victories, I shudder to think how they'd react when defeated.

At least Notts fans take defeat with a pinch of salt, and Derby fans try to be optimistic, those Rusty Irons are just downright miserable.

I guess the club mirrors the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I told you it was coming yesterday morning. I'm still waiting for Romans acknowledgement,

Keep an eye on the Wickham situation. I am told he's the number one target. Always was. The rest are mainly smoke screens. The price is the problem as he's playing well.
    Yes you did well done. Didn't realise you follow Twitter. Guess one can still old dogs new tricks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12