+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Applaud your club...

Applaud your club...

I have to say well done to Forest for setting the price at a tenner. I hope you fully reap the benefits with a good crowd and I am sure plenty of North End fans will now make the journey. PNE have also made the coach journey a tenner to match the Ticket so A?20 all in, thats great. Really looking forward to visiting your ground and its one I have never been to before so another tick on a ground visited

re: Applaud your club...

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    I have to say well done to Forest for setting the price at a tenner. I hope you fully reap the benefits with a good crowd and I am sure plenty of North End fans will now make the journey. PNE have also made the coach journey a tenner to match the Ticket so A?20 all in, thats great. Really looking forward to visiting your ground and its one I have never been to before so another tick on a ground visited
    Will you be bringing that scruffy wookie Thor with you?

They have to reduce their prices to get folk into the City ground. I'm not sure but I think the 10pound includes travel, meal and a pint!

whatever the jealous derby say, i think £20 all in is great for football. more clubs should do this. 40-50 quid a ticket is a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride
    They have to reduce their prices to get folk into the City ground. I'm not sure but I think the 10pound includes travel, meal and a pint![/quote]

I heard it was free at your place. Oh wait, hang on a minute, silly Tricky.
    You're not involved this season are you?

I can't believe MOP head walked into that one,

They have to reduce their prices to get folk into the City ground. I'm not sure but I think the 10pound includes travel, meal and a pint![/quote]

I am sure Barnsley reduced their prices recently in order to 'get folk' into the away end because it's usually deserted when a certain club comes to town.
    Who might that be? Oh yes, Derby

I don't know, somebody will be giving away mobile phones next.

Sorry I can't wish you luck for the game, but I hope you'll be able to enjoy it and your trip as a whole.

I love the bait MOP, its working beautifully

Be an interesting game this, Billy has this love affair with Preston you see that you notts forrest lot haven't sampled yet

Just sayin like!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

I heard it was free at your place. Oh wait, hang on a minute, silly Tricky.
    You're not involved this season are you?

I can't believe MOP head walked into that one, [/quote]

Yeah and, we got knocked out by a full strength Chelsea while you beat Wet spams junior team...w

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast