+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Missing A?13M

re: The Missing A?13M

I see we still have the uneducated kn0b cheyses on here same suspects same frecking arguments and always no idea

Quote Originally Posted by springy_13
    asb
    are you whelans love child by any chance or just his ass licker ?
    Neither I suspect. He just appears to be someone with an understanding of the financial situation and the fact that there is a big black hole in the club's revenue stream that needs to be filled.

asb
    are you whelans love child by any chance or just his ass licker ?
    For your information you moran, i am no relation to Dave Whelan nor do i masquerade as toilet paper.
    I prefer facts, Dave Whelan had not taken over the club when he did it would more than likely not be in existence any more.

We have had promotions through the Football league, numerous Wembley trips culminating in the glorious day in May last year.

Eight years in the Premier League and now with a decent manager again fighting for promotion back to the Premier League and you still don't get it.

hey ass licker less of the moran
    one thing i do get is you are like a woman for rabbiting on and on
    i dont give a shyte about whelan cant stand the guy

Tommy is right, the money may well still be there but it could be that the proportion of money that we can spend within the FFP regulations has been spent.

It is also highly likely that we are still being paid instalments from transfers this season, last season and even the season before. In all likelihood much of this money exists only on balance sheets as money owed.

That said, Jackson has said there is money available but Rosler has categorically stated that he has no intention of making permanent signings in this window. So lets not get our knickers in a twist over money that may or may not be in our account for a circumstance that we've already been told is not going to happen. Whine and moan about Whelan and his tight ****d ways all you want but the fact that we are in pretty good financial shape should be all we need to know.

I'd much rather we ran the club properly and had it drop down the leagues than see it run to the wall and die all together. It's not long since Darl

less of the moran
    one thing i do get is you are like a woman for rabbiting on and on
    i dont give a shyte about whelan cant stand the guy
    FFS give it a rest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)