+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your AOB Board...

re: Your AOB Board...

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Btw, I've decided to break the ice and make a post about Notts on AOB. Do humour me with a reply.

Come to think of it, there's already been a few posts since the NY. Perhaps there's some issue with how the forum loads - people can't access it, or simply no new post is shown in the header meaning no one thinks new posts have been added.

I've even forgotten about my post marking Jan 5th - Clough's arrival in 1975, until you mentioned AOB.

Can't see your post about Notts, so I can't answer. You are correct about posts on AOB this year though, a whole 3 topics, 2 of which should be on the main board. The fact that none have had a reply tends to back up my argument that it's a waste of time.

re: Your AOB Board...

Done, check again. Perhaps the bug issue made some forget about AOB, I did too, thinking Basie was the last poster. So no reason to look in there.

Of course, it will only show the last reply and not the new topic, so one may forget to have a look. In fact in my early years posting here either with this account or the previous one which I've forgotten the email addy and password, I never actually posted on AOB, just on main and on Forest issues only.

Sure I read some of the posts but never saw the need to reply. Probably only around 1 1/2 years back did I start posting there.

Anyway even if it's a dead zone now, it still can serve a very useful purpose as the "Basie Affair' proved. So let it be until the time comes for some other topics to reach discussion level, usually in the off-season. It might come later this year with the WC on. I foresee the Scottish Referendum being a potential hot topic in it. Or if something big happens non-footy wise in the interim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12