+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Who wants Dundee FC promoted ?

As said above I’d be happy to see the bar codes go up.

Paul Watson there will have score to settle with Neilson

I’ll be supporting the fun against hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post

Years of watching United being pretty successful has now been ingrained in to their mentality. Fathers, Grandfathers, and probably mithers tae have reared numerous generations of kids to absolutely despise United.

I could go on with numerous examples but will just use one. The reaction of the Dundee fans before they realized the goal at Tannadice got chapped aff says more in a 30 second clip than words ever can.
    Good few years ago now, but I always recall one Saturday afternoon sat in the Nether Inn. We were sat near the TV when three Dees walked in. One went to the bar while the other two came over to the TV to check the latest scores. The guy who had been at the bar comes over with the drinks and the conversation goes like this (no joke):

Dee #1: “What’s the score?”

Dee #2: “Wir gittin bait…”

Dee #1: “Eh, but what’s United’s score?”

Dee #2: “They’re gittin bait n’ah…”

Dee #1: “YES!! F***in’ yes!! Arabs are ****e!! (long pause) So what’s our score?”

Dee #2: “Wir gittin bait 2-1.”

Dee #1: “Wha are we playin’?”

A few minutes later an update flashes up that Rangers have gone 1-0 up - Nacho Novo the scorer…

Dees collectively: “YES!! Nacho! Get in there!”

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Good few years ago now, but I always recall one Saturday afternoon sat in the Nether Inn. We were sat near the TV when three Dees walked in. One went to the bar while the other two came over to the TV to check the latest scores. The guy who had been at the bar comes over with the drinks and the conversation goes like this (no joke):

Dee #1: “YES!! F***in’ yes!! Arabs are ****e!! (long pause) So what’s our score?”

A few minutes later an update flashes up that Rangers have gone 1-0 up - Nacho Novo the scorer…

ha ha ha how true is that ha ha ha

We know a song about Nacho, don't we children?

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post

So you're telling us 3 Dundee fans walk in the pub when their team is playing to be met by ??? amount of United fans also in the pub when their team is playing...you got anymore stories🙈🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    So you're telling us 3 Dundee fans walk in the pub when their team is playing to be met by ??? amount of United fans also in the pub when their team is playing...you got anymore stories������
    That's correct Peter - not sure why you're having a problem with that?

Myself and my (now)wife sitting having a drink on a Saturday afternoon and then the other three enter, etc, etc.

What part are you having difficulty with?

If it makes you feel better to not believe it then please yourself but trust me, that is near as damn it word for word how it went.

Edit: I've just read it again - are you having difficulty with the fact that I wasn't at the United game and these three Dees weren't at the Dundee game? Surely you're familiar with the concept of not everyone going to every game, every week?
    Last edited by PT_Arab; 04-09-2020 at 08:25 PM.

What happened after that PT Arab? Did they go home and sit on Utd Mad all night?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    What happened after that PT Arab? Did they go home and sit on Utd Mad all night?
    Surely he never followed them home to find that out👍

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    So you're telling us 3 Dundee fans walk in the pub when their team is playing to be met by ??? amount of United fans also in the pub when their team is playing...you got anymore stories🙈🙈🙈
    What is it you dont understand about United playing away, and fans not turning up at Dens?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)