+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The silence is deafening !!!!!!!!!!

The silence is deafening !!!!!!!!!!

I know that there is still two weeks to go to the end of the transfer window but am i the only one who is getting a little nervous with the fact that we have not had any luck to date finding this elusive striker we all(billy included) seem to crave. I know it is quality not quantity we require but as all around us seem to be getting in new faces ( some of which we had supposedly been linked with) with some of our players staying out or going back out on loan we actually in my eyes seem to be weaker. As i said at the start of this post there is still plenty of time i just dont understand why we seem to leave it late on to do our buisness, the targets we are or were after were i am sure identified before the window opened. I just hope my feeling will be unfounded and i am proved wrong !!!

re: The silence is deafening !!!!!!!!!!

We won't do any, except possibly a loan deal.
    History tells you that.

re: The silence is deafening !!!!!!!!!!

We're definitely weaker than at the start of the season, Guediora sold, Cohen long term injury, Wilson's injury goes on and on.

As for signings this window, I'm not holding my breath given Davies's track record. I don't rate his assessment of players, e.g. Henderson preferred to Sharp. He tends to waste time chasing the unachievable in the transfer market. I only hope that Paterson continues to develop and can find the net regularly.