+ Visit Scunthorpe United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New site down?

New site down?

Supposed to be having a server change yesterday, but now I get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted

Anyone know what's up?

And no...I'm not banned yet! LOL

re: New site down?

hello Alcazar, this one works fine now very quick why not post on here a bit?

It's gone for good. Matt's messed it up so bad we all have to come back on here from now on.

Chief men are Fletcher9, Angusmecoat and 750Norton. They are the new Fansy, Ref and BA but not sure which is which. Respect.

Think the new site is back up in an hour or two, pedestrian speed issues addressed no doubt.

I hope so.

I don't like seeing these poor souls so distressed.

It will be up in the next hour or so, had some issues but they are being resolved as we speak.

Good to hear, missed the new site, quite lively over there in the promise land.

Quote Originally Posted by superstevetorpey
    It will be up in the next hour or so, had some issues but they are being resolved as we speak.
    Good on you Matt, missed the banter but understand these things happen. My wife couldn't get the TV to work last night until she realised Grandson had taken the batteries from the remote.

Matt has the new site up and running with much better speeds. Well done.

Adieu my friends. Please call again sometime.

Hes a Sad Apple...please stay on that site if this one upsets you so much. You remind me of Mary Whitehouse.
    You don't like it but you still keep looking.

hey flecher9 you seem a bit of a plick why dont you grow up and hes a saddo is right get some friends and stop posting to yourself ,think im going to join the new site this ones crap now ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)