+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brighton Predictions

Brighton Predictions

What are people's predictions on the score, attendance and lineup for tomorrow? Will McClaren make many, if any, changes to lasts weeks lineup that got smashed by Leicester?

I am going for a 2-1 win with Martin + Bamford scoring.

Attendance - 23,869

I think McClaren will make a couple of changes...

Grant - Wisdom Keogh Buxton Forsyth - Bryson Eustace Hughes - Bamford Martin Dawkins

Legzdins, Keane, Whitbread, Hendrick, Ward, Bennett, Sammon

So Keogh for Keane, Eustace for Hendrick and Bamford for Ward...personally I would start Bailey instead of Eustace and I think Bennett deserves a start so I would start him over Dawkins.

If Keogh is fit enough to make the bench then as Captain I think he will start, would be harsh on Keane in general but he was pretty awful against Leicester. Personally I think McClaren's preferable starting CB pairing would be Keogh and Whitbread but Buxton has played quality since Whitbread's injury so can't really be dropped just yet.

re: Brighton Predictions

As long Ward is dropped then i'm happy.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw. We are not playing that well and they are in good form.

hard fought 2-1 rams win.

3-1 Rams Bamford to start!

2 - 1 Rams

2-1 win with Keane (inside first 10min), them scoring just before half time and Bryson on 80 min.

Attendance - 25,010

Grant - Wisdom Keane Buxton Forsyth - Bryson Hendrick Hughes - Bamford Martin Dawkins

Legzdins, Keogh, Whitbread, Eustace, Ward, Bennett, Sammon

Doubt he'll start with Keogh and I recon he'll come on for Buxton at around 60min, swapping the arm band at the same time. Buxton could do with a break.

Thought Eustace looked tired against Chelsea, and Hendrick needs to be tried again starting in the DM role. ( was poor against Leicester, but want to see him there again with a weeks training behind him )

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam
    Legzdins, Keogh, Whitbread, Eustace, Ward, Bennett, Sammon
    That looks a strong subs bench!

2-2 connor + martin to score att.24 118

I cant see him playing hendrick in the holding midfield role again. Ward looks tired and out of form and i dont think Koegh is fit enough to start.

My guess would be

grant Wisdom Whitbread Buxton forsyth

Hughes Eustace Bryson

Russell Martin Dawkins

I can see it being 1-1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)