+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Stubbs

Alan Stubbs

Just a random (from a Hull City Supporter)post to ask why is it that Alan is the main contributor on Everton Mad?

Everton are a massive and well respected club and there should be dozens of different contributors on this site to keep the buzz going. Hull City Mad has loads of activity and we are small time compared to you guys.

Give Alan some support and join in FFS.

TYhe whole "Mad" network depends on activity.

Best of Luck.

Hull CITY

re: Alan Stubbs

[color=navy]

The FootyMad forums used to be brilliant at one time. Too many of the forums have all but died now due to lack of activity. Would be a shame to see the Everton board go the same way :/

<br>

Football forums/internet sites aren't the be all end all of supporting your football team - Well, unless you're a kopite that is. To me, it's a recreational thing. Why would the size of a club reflect on how many people a day are keyboard bashing away on an unofficial site? Even if it is still a good'un.

The other Everton sites out there seem to have gone downhill quickly in the last few years and been plagued with hateful know it all idiots; What with Judas Lineker's loathsome Kill Bill regime going on over at Toffeeweb as well, this is a pretty sound place to come and post. It's not changed much to my mind in terms of contributions/new users/banter since I registered in 2005 and we like it that way.

There are some good lads who post great stuff around here. I wouldn't say they needed supporting, as the highest posters do a good job in the quality of what they do post about. It's not over-moderated like the vaginal exploding Newcastle board and we have a laugh We don't want to beco

[p]
    Plus we cannot think for ourselves, so we rely on Stubbs to start the topics.

[p]

If the Hull City fan wants to know why this board is not busy, look no further than The_Freak two posts above this.

The constant inane,pathetic ramblings have caused many a poster to desert this board.

The_Freak rarely seeks to post about his/her 'own' club, it just looks to antagonise anyone who doesn't share his/her weird 'views', bangs on relentlessly about Liverpool FC, and is well, simply a brainless poster who has been destroyed many times by the likes of me,Judd,mancityvsstoke,Ronnie,Mook, johnnyRovers,Lineker,redsarequeer etc.

It used to be a busy board when I first posted on this site in 2010...then he/she started coming on here more often.

Quote Originally Posted by notnever
    [p]

[p]

Quote Originally Posted by notnever
    [p]
    [p]

[quote="PremierLeagueLasher" mostly by Blackpool and Burnley fans. I seem to have a hard on for things in blue hence my obsession with EF and Man City. So I come here to try and take the focus off looking like a dick - pretending I DESTROY people myself. I also like Star Wars because they have Stay DESTROYers in them - And yes ladies/trannies. I am single. Form an orderly queue[/quote]

Oh, have you added any more Chatsworth supporting *** offenders on Facebook lately Johnny?

Get a life lad, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by PremierLeagueLasher
    If the Hull City fan wants to know why this board is not busy, look no further than The_Freak two posts above this.

The constant inane,pathetic ramblings have caused many a poster to desert this board.

The_Freak rarely seeks to post about his/her 'own' club, it just looks to antagonise anyone who doesn't share his/her weird 'views', bangs on relentlessly about Liverpool FC, and is well, simply a brainless poster who has been destroyed many times by the likes of me,Judd,mancityvsstoke,Ronnie,Mook, johnnyRovers,Lineker,redsarequeer etc.

It used to be a busy board when I first posted on this site in 2010...then he/she started coming on here more often.
    Was just a casual mention that's all. We get a good few members who live all over the world so it's their only real connection to discuss issues / performances etc.

Good luck against Brom. Will help us keeping them below us and you will go above Liverpool so everyone's a

Quote Originally Posted by JoePublic

for what it's worth I think Moyes made a massive mistake moving to Man U.
    [color=navy]
    We don't

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)