+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jelavic Deal Agreed With Hull

Jelavic Deal Agreed With Hull

Hull agree fee with Everton for Nikica Jelavic.

Hull have confirmed that they have agreed a fee with Everton for striker Nikica Jelavic.

Everton have given Hull permission to open talks with the Croatia international over a possible move to the KC Stadium.

The 28-year-old, who joined Everton from Rangers in a 5.5m deal two years ago, has struggled to earn a regular place in the first-team under Roberto Martinez this season.

Jelavic has made only 10 Premier League appearances, and he scored his first goals of the season in the 4-0 FA Cup win over QPR at the weekend.

Hull boss Steve Bruce has put Jelavic top of his January hit-list in a bid to solve his shortage of strikers, and the Tigers will now attempt to agree personal terms with the forward over the next few days.

A statement on the Hull website read: "Hull City have reached an agreement with Everton over the transfer of striker Nikica Jelavic and will now enter talks with the player.

"The 28-year-old Croatian inte

re: Jelavic Deal Agreed With Hull

What's your opinion of him? We need a few new strikers to help us survive this season so would you think he's got a few goals in him at our playing level?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePublic
    What's your opinion of him? We need a few new strikers to help us survive this season so would you think he's got a few goals in him at our playing level?
    [color=navy]
    I like him, and sorry to see him leave us. I honestly think he'll do a job for you lads.

Best of luck with the rest of the Season

Quote Originally Posted by alan_stubbs
    [color=navy]
    I like him, and sorry to see him leave us. I honestly think he'll do a job for you lads.

Best of luck with the rest of the Season
    [/quote]

Cheers. looking forward to seeing him in Black & Amber bagging a few to keep us up. We've also got Shane Long now to partner him up front so hopefully will give you a game of it next time we meet.

Please beat the Baggies on Monday...Been getting a bit of stick for pinching Long off them...Keep the football up North eh!

Yeah truth be told I was really sad to see him go.

Hope he does well for Hull.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)