+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: kids today

kids today

I was at work and asked a young lad to leave the building who wasn't meant to be there.
    The idiot decided to threaten to smash my head in and come outside. At this point I burst out laughing and he walked off swaring and joined his mates outside. He was about 16 and about 7 stone. Redicuous!
    Kids today are dreadful

re: kids today

Yes but you do work with troubled souls don't you? not saying that kind of behaviour is acceptable but just the sort of behaviour you'd expect maybe..

These were just lads who turned up looking for trouble. Nothing to do with work. I would never have the balls to offer out an adult at that age.
    I know there are some good parents on here and I hope your kids are the future of this world and not them.
    Everyone wants to be a gangster. I just find it funny when someone is trying to intimidate you in a Welsh accent.

Fair enough bongo, youth lime that just looking for trouble need a good kick up the are..

As for my lad, well future of Aston villa is what he'd tell ya

If your lad ever plays for Villa i will be the first to do a thread with the title Dazzy junior for England.

A minority of the kids today show no respect, and feel as though the world owes them something.

There was a minority when I was a kid as well.

It's just today's minority are of a higher percentage and are more destructive.

I blame TV, music, poor parenting and taking the cane away from schools.

No morals and self worth.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)