+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: v Forest thread

re: v Forest thread

On the plus side, at least we scored in open play.

Just need to score 5 in the 2nd half to finish 'em off

Very open game ..Forest could easily have put this game to bed but back in it ..anyone reckon he ll change things ? ..or will he go to 60-70 mins as we are ? ..

Dunno Howie, but I hope Millwall and Doncaster can finish their games as they are now!

good start to the half! I feel a 2nd goal coming!!

I have to conceed that Forest are the better team from what I've seen, but the ref is their 12th man!! A proper homer.

Where is Rhodes ?

FFS!!!! Beaten fair and square in the end. Give time and space like that in and around the box and your goal difference gets battered!

That is all...

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Where is Rhodes ?
    knocking on sir fawaz' door begging him to bid for him and bring him to a team thats on the up.

i said i feared a continuation of the poor 2nd half v city, and it sounds like that`s what`s happened..

bowyer now has his work cut out to try and lift his young players again..

Very surprised that Darren Deadman gave us 2 penalties today as he has been a bit mean with us in the past.
    Forest are a well organised hard working team and showed that today. I feel that Blackburn's game against Man City may have taken its toll on them as we seemed a little sharper. I've read some of the thread posts so I don't feel bad about saying we could have scored more.

Best of luck for the rest of the season and hope you are in the shake up at the end.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)