+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky sheep

re: Lucky sheep

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them
    That mind the gap thing has really really got to you it seems, you f****** hate it just like being called notts forest, gets right under your skin

Well sorry to spoil your evenings fun but mind the gap!

As for being above us then good luck to you, its all about, rivalry and banter bring it on, if or when you do we'll just say 'what took you', 'we both started on 0 points, why were you so far behind'

Its what you ribbed us with when we were below you , its just we can handle it where as you lot get all emotional!

Mind the gap![/quote]

I would 'like' but it won't let me.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Patrick Bamford scores for the sheep, would you believe it, I was sure their game would end in a draw I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them when we turn em over, still a bit of time left come on Brighton
    "Mind the Gap" was started by you lot on our board earlier this season, only used in retaliation when we went above you... nothing lucky today, a good win thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by X28
    Patrick Bamford scores for the sheep, would you believe it, I was sure their game would end in a draw I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them when we turn em over, still a bit of time left come on Brighton
    "Mind the Gap" was started by you lot on our board earlier this season, only used in retaliation when we went above you... nothing lucky today, a good win thank you very much.[/quote]

Today, 17:26 #280

0 Not allowed!

Derby are very physical and cynical.

Im-Poster - who ar yer!
    SIMMO SAYS's Avatar Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Higher Bevendean-15minute walk - twenty minute bus ride!

0 Not allowed!
    How are Derby still in this?

GolfingGull Golf

Who care what brighton think, its winning when you don't play well that matters, have you ever won a game that maybe you didn't deserve to win? Did you ever let the other team equalize or win when you thought they'd deserved it more

Talk out your a**e course you wouldn't, 3 points is all that matters and thats one thing thats spoilt your evening, ts got right under your skin being in our shadow again

With all those millions spent and even more available...if ally sells one of his ferrari's you should be top of the league out of sight by now, infact with all the creaming that went on when ally bought you your prdections were to be in the PL by now!

Mind the gap!

These fortunate wins won't last, cracks were showing against leicester and wigan, a sign of a good side is to win against the top of the league side at their place

These fortunate wins won't last, cracks were showing against leicester and wigan, a sign of a good side is to win against the top of the league side at their place
    It's like Ratty says Es***. Even if they make the playoffs, they are absolute ****e against the top sides. Could be a real laugh this.

Lucky? Shut up..

Patrick Bamford goal was quality...

we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR.
    Think you'll find that is Leicester City are the best in this league look at the league table it don't lie. Stop using drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams1884
    we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR.
    Think you'll find that is Leicester City are the best in this league look at the league table it don't lie. Stop using drugs.[/quote]

Listen to the Ratt simpleton. You know it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Yep, you did. Kicked your way to a result and rode your luck against the better side.

Were sour grapes on offer at your local Tesco today tricky?

The Rams win and ours really has ruined your weekend.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast