+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's game ...?

Today's game ...?

Did we take our foot off the pedal in the second half or did Shrewsbury come out and give it a go ?

re: Today's game ...?

I have just been thinking the same 18MILLERS84!

I came to the coclusion that if it's working and we win fine. It's a different thing when we get promoted but he has time to sort it!

Stress not mate and have a ier!

It could be a case of a bit of both, 3-0 and 3 points will do for me in any case

UTM

The Gaffer said he told them not to press in the second half and to keep the ball with a view to break and attack if possible...

3-0 up is a comfortable scoreline but one goes in then two go in and suddenly there's panic...however that didn't happen today and he praised the team for playing the game to his letter...

He also sounded out the travelling support for going down there on a cold miserable winter's day and singing their heart out which the team fully appreciated...well done to those that went today...been there before and it's not the easiest place to park near the ground...

Overall...3 points...clean sheet...still 5th...brilliant!

Yep I'm not complaining 3-0 with a cobbled up defence I was expecting the worse when Kari was ruled out...

They pressed second half but in truth we were very comfortably in total control all game and Collin had one of his easiest games in a long while. Frecks missed an opportunity to make if four when he rounded the 'keeper second half but you can forgive him for putting it just wide it was a tight angle.

amen to that brin.well done to the team and staff today,were a work in progress at this level,but weve definetly got momentum.well done boys

I felt more comfortable just hearing Arnason wasnt in the back four.
    He always seems half asleep and is dead slow.
    Bradley is switched on and has a bit of pace.

Great result today, because the Shrews gave us a very good game at NYS

Clean sheet with a shored up defence - and well done to those who travelled today - well done each and every one of you!

5th - who would've have taken this before the season kicked off? I would??

very well done Millers - keep it going!!

I think it was just a case of them having to give it a go 2nd half really,we were very comfortable,and i thought we were waiting to hit them on the break,which we did on occasions,the nearest was when Frecks intercepted a poor ball from one of there guys,took it round the keeper,but didn't make good contact with the ball,when trying to put it in the back of the net.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast