+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pato boy wonder

Pato boy wonder

Firstly, let me apologise for expecting us to get beat today. When I saw who was injured, I had a rush of doom blood.
    They were first rate today against a decent side and kept Rhodes in a shoe box. Untidy sometimes, but hey, beggars can't be chooses. So well done the back four.

Now then, Pato. I know he's been talked about already, but I am convinced now, we just don't know how good this kid could get.
    A shy arrival and bedding in from Walsall over, he's on Amphetamines now I think. Christ, when he ran at 4 players today and was stopped only by a last ditch tackle, I forgot to breathe.
    1M is looking like a steal to me and with Abdoun, we finally have two players who can dance with a ball.

I need a lye down.

re: Pato boy wonder

It was easy to tell from pre season that he had the technical ability with some speed. But what's also being noted now is his footballing brain. He knows when to take on players and when to release the ball. Being two footed means a defender can't show him one way because he can skin them either way.

Oh and now he's full of confidence which means danger for opposition defenders.

1st on team sheet at the moment for me.

Pato could be our goal hero this season, and yes hats of to our defence nice win against a decent side as you've said

Quote Originally Posted by KeeptheCityGround
    I agree, and long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    I agree, and long may it continue. [/quote]
    6-7-8-9 maybe 10 million?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    I agree, and long may it continue. [/quote]
    6-7-8-9 maybe 10 million?[/quote]

Well he's 2 footed, creates goals, scores goals and wins matches. Makes him 25 million for me.