+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The plot thickens..

re: The plot thickens..

Quote Originally Posted by Prinz_Eugen
    we've got masses more trophies
    ... but not a pot to pi55 in.

Quote Originally Posted by miksky
    Frankly no longer green-eyed. You're so dependent on where the next tranche of dosh is coming from, it's indecent. The two big differences between SFC and PFC, you've got masses more of other peoples' dosh; we've got masses more trophies and honours. Get real.

Who you trying to kid?

You lot would give anything to be in our position right now rather than the self deserved sinking ship that you're in.

Southampton, The Richest club in the Premier League.
    I can live with that![/quote]

The thought of that makes me feel a little uneasy tbh, I hate the way Chelsea and particularly Man City have just thrown untold millions at effectively buying the league. Having said that it's hard not to feel a bit of excitement at the same time.

Whoever does eventually take over the club (assuming KL wants to sell of course) I would hope they carry on the current mantra of focusing on the academy and

Significant buys that are capable of improving the squad. This is something in which Cortese's appointed people have failed spectacularly, millions £££ squandered ! :/

That articles not unsubstantiated. Sorry(*) skrillbounders, but you'll be in our shadow and looking up at us for many years to come!

* - I'm not actually sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by miksky
    The Premier Leagues richest club.

I'm sure i could live with that,not sure the little green eyed monsters down the road can though.

No doubt they're still believe that being community owned is the way as they sink further into obscurity.

surely the china man would be more interested in a club with so much history ... nahhhhhhhhhhh
    the future is is bright future is RED AND WHITE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12