+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rat face Suarez...

Rat face Suarez...

Is there a bigger cheat in football than this rodent?
    Falls over in the area whilst running away from goal despite the keeper never touching him.
    Wins a free kick 25 yards out by sticking his @rse into his marker and falling over. He takes it and nearly scores.
    That **** and Liverpool deserve each other.

I can imagine Chris Martin wore out a pencil whilst taking notes

re: Rat face Suarez...

It really does show what morals are left in football. Brenden Rogers constantly defends this cretin because he is a world class player, ie he puts his job before his beliefs.

Liverpool and their fans have always been the poo on top of the poo which is on the bottom of our shoes.

i dont believe for a minute BR likes this man, but chooses to have selective viewing.

He defends him cos he's the one player that will keep him in his job and earns him a fat bonus !!!! In regards to the penalty it never was ... But was sickens me is even the ex pros defend diving , or simulation as they call it ... Cheating is what I call it ... You could not knock these boys off a ball anywhere on the pitch yet they go near the penalty area and exaggerate everything when touched ... Cheating pure and simple and it's not just the foreigners it's English players also ...spoiling football ... Every week we are examining bad decisions by refs , but even with replays the cheats have got this down to a fine art ... We have almost made football a complete non contact sport . Tackling gone almost completely ... Let's rename football shadow soccer where you are not allowed to touch people at all... I also blame the managers... Cloughie would never have allowed it in his teams ...

bet he can't wait for the world cup,will fling himself about to his hearts content and no doubt get player of the tournament...no morals whatsoever, should have been flung out of the game after the biting incident...joke.

Quote Originally Posted by robin_of_loxley_1865
    bet he can't wait for the world cup,will fling himself about to his hearts content and no doubt get player of the tournament...no morals whatsoever, should have been flung out of the game after the biting incident...joke.

His attitude deserves condemnation but his footballing ability is beyond question. Top striker.

Totally agree top striker but should not be playing In our leagues the cheating gimp. I have yet to find a job outside football which wouldnt sack a biting incident. God i hate that uraguayan sh@te and all it teaches youngsters is you can get away with anything in football, great role model... sorry rant over and looking forward to our trip on Friday night to see two proper honest to goodness sides in the finest club cup competition in the world

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Totally agree top striker but should not be playing In our leagues the cheating gimp. I have yet to find a job outside football which wouldnt sack a biting incident. God i hate that uraguayan sh@te and all it teaches youngsters is you can get away with anything in football, great role model... sorry rant over and looking forward to our trip on Friday night to see two proper honest to goodness sides in the finest club cup competition in the world
    Gards, are you bringing that hunk of man meat PNEThor with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Gards, are you bringing that hunk of man meat PNEThor with you? [/quote]

Tricky - I cannot tell you to be honest but lock up your daugthers to be on the safe side

There are plenty more like him football