+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: will we stay up

re: will we stay up

You'll be playing Salisbury FC next season. Take that how you will.

Any more thoughts after today?

Quote Originally Posted by Prinz_Eugen
    Any more thoughts after today?
    One win in fif**** games?

no problem,shold of been wrapped up at half time and only an ividual mistake[sorry trev] cost us 3 pts,i have every faith and with that backing behind them its a piece of piss,play up pompey

individual I meant im piiiiiisssssed

We'll stay up easy. Not worried about that at all. A football club that's got an average of 15,500 is not going to the Conf. (****in better not).

I'm glad of that comment. I think Eastleigh are a well put together side. They deserve better support from their locals who inhabit the nether regions of Chandlers Ford.

Pompey fans have always had a soft spot for Eastleigh rather than its more pretentious southern neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    We'll stay up easy. Not worried about that at all. A football club that's got an average of 15,500 is not going to the Conf. (****in better not).
    I certainly feel happier tonight than I have for a long time. RB has produced a far better organised team than the one he took over. Now they need to create more, stop giving the ball away so cheaply and sort our dead ball plays out.

You'll probably stay up. :/
    There's teams worse than your lot as the table illustrates.

Thanks for that Kernow..I think. Good result for your boys last night i hate to say.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)