+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A letter I sent to DG

re: A letter I sent to DG

Quote Originally Posted by SuperIrons
    I happen to agree with most of what you have said .how can we get so far with a work permit on a loan signing and then dither and lose out?

it says everything about the man ,his lack of style and his inability to adapt when Heitinga hasn't had a league game all season but would prefer to turn us down and a place on the bench!
    Why oh why did we have chambers a rb or cb on the bench and prefer to play a left sided midfielder at right back. did we fight back after the break yes but only to the shock of the supporters as he actually reverted to two up front.
    I say its time for g&s to act and warn sam that city will probably rest a few on Tuesday and whilst out of the tie we could get some pride back and that they expect him to play an attacking formation with players in their rightful position or he's gone because a A?4M PAYOFF is nothing compared to what they will lose with relegation

Whilst I understand your point I am a strong believer in success breeds success. We have an 11 day break after Tuesday so go out play for your pride and for the loyalty of the supporters especially those there when a tie is dead.
    I would go Adrian chambers Tomkins Collins potts downing noble diame Morrison with carroll and vaz te up front

I didn't realise Chambers was on the bench.

That RB decision is risible.

Especially as Taylor would have been a better bet than Diame alongside Noble.

Jarvis? Well better than J.Cole so who to replace him? Such a thin squad...

mike I admit I am not a Taylor fan but thought against Cardiff he had one of his better games for us. still cannot understand RB and sorry even worse fan of Jarvis -one of our worst ever buys. one of our most over-rated and before carroll-club record buy-thanks again sam- bought as a winger , either goes hiding inside or cant beat the man and worse still cant beat the first man from dead balls or crosses. so as poor a s some people think joe has been he has created and scored -so would never have a place for jarvis and hope we somehow recoup a good portion of what we wasted on him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)