+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Heres one for Monday

Heres one for Monday

speaking to wifey last night,she tells me her mate who works in a office dealing wth the public.

Shes at the desk...she has a yawn

the boss says to her "its not good for you to do it inpublic ,it gives a bad impression.I will now suspend you for 3 days without pay!! ffs

THIS IS NO JOKE

re: Heres one for Monday

Quote Originally Posted by lion1
    speaking to wifey last night,she tells me her mate who works in a office dealing wth the public.

the boss says to her "its not good for you to do it in public ,it gives a bad impression.I will now suspend you for 3 days without pay!! ffs

THIS IS NO JOKE
    Her boss is a cont ... but looking on the bright side,she will be able to catch up on her sleep

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

the boss says to her "its not good for you to do it in public ,it gives a bad impression.I will now suspend you for 3 days without pay!! ffs

THIS IS NO JOKE
    Her boss is a cont ... but looking on the bright side,she will be able to catch up on her sleep [/quote]

Surely he will be clobbered in employment law? Outrage I say bloody outrage

I hope your wife's mate does not let him get away with it Andy.

That definitely contravenes employment law and you could take that to a tribunal and get those 3 days lost wages back.