+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: End of season

End of season

Just thought i would have a quick look at what i think we might get come the end of the season, based on current form and without taking into account what we might or might not get out of the transfer window !!
    home watford -win
    home yeovil -win
    away blackpool -win
    home leicester- draw
    away burnley -draw
    home wigan -win
    away barnsley -win
    away boro -draw
    home donnie -win
    away der*y -loss
    home charlton -win
    away ipswich -win
    home millwall -win
    home shef wed -win
    away qpr - loss
    home bham -win
    away leeds - draw
    away bournmouth -win
    home brighton -win
    tba huddesfield away -draw

I think i might be a little optimistic on a couple of results but i think that would get us to 88 points that should be enough for automatic but the only thing is i have put us down to losing quite a few points to our rivals

re: End of season

The 7 or 8 point gap we are giving QPR might just prove a bit beyond us. I don't see them losing that many, the question is how many draws they get and how many wins we make from draws.

We have 11 draws, not good reading for a team that's chasing autos.

We will probably lose another 3-4 games, that means we need to win a majority of games, our win to draw ratio doesn't make good reading.

I think we'll be in the play-offs barring a miracle run like last season when we won 6 on the trot

But I'm happy to take 1 game at a time - starting with victory in the Cup and a place in the 5th round.