+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you Basie

re: Thank you Basie

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    A word of advice for when you return with a new username H_R - please don't call people 'dude'.

Not only is it embarrassing, but it will be a dead giveaway.
    ER, what is embarrassing is the people that clamoured for me to be banned, I only have one username now - you know why I can't use RC.

Don't know if I can be bothered to start over just to give the sad baskets over there the opportunity to ban me again for no reason at all.

Have used "dude" for over 40 odd years since leaving school so can't see it stopping any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hells_Reject
    A word of advice for when you return with a new username H_R - please don't call people 'dude'.

ER, what is embarrassing is the people that clamoured for me to be banned, I only have one username now - you know why I can't use RC.

Don't know if I can be bothered to start over just to give the sad baskets over there the opportunity to ban me again for no reason at all.

Have used "dude" for over 40 odd years since leaving school so can't see it stopping any time soon.[/quote]

I don't know that many "clamoured for you to be banned". Your views are hardly likely to be popular over there, just as mine aren't on here. Personally I like opposing thoughts, and I didn't see you post anything worthy of a red as H_R. My guess is that you'll be back under another before long, especially if we are relegated.

I'll look o

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie

Have used "dude" for over 40 odd years since leaving school so can't see it stopping any time soon.[/quote]

I don't know that many "clamoured for you to be banned". Your views are hardly likely to be popular over there, just as mine aren't on here. Personally I like opposing thoughts, and I didn't see you post anything worthy of a red as H_R. My guess is that you'll be back under another before lon

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I'll try mucker.

Oh and Basie/Awks/ Dot Cottons dog/Princess Annes tampon or whatever you're using-

Bye,
    lol bye basie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123