+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Le Inter World Tropa Compe, Decider (Instant Sudden Death)

re: Le Inter World Tropa Compe, Decider (Instant Sudden Death)

Haw tazzy, I live in the middle off of nowhere too. Does that mean I'm getting chucked oot? Or that I'm a mentalist?

Dr Tazzy, who'd of thunk it.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Haw tazzy, I live in the middle off of nowhere too. Does that mean I'm getting chucked oot? Or that I'm a mentalist?

Dr Tazzy, who'd of thunk it.
    Not at all you haven't taken the piss on posting your entry's in the competition you stuck to set deadlines

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Tazzy your competitions are ****e lad, you devalued them even further when you started changing the rules to suit yourself every 5 minutes. Scopping folk out and reinstating them almost right afterwards was ****ing stupid. Being a **** to Kel was inexcusable, 'cos he's a good lad.

Oh and why delete Judd's entrance?
    I don't have admin powers to delete posts if i did I'd restrict your account on what you could post[/quote]

ooooh, where's that LIKE button when you need it.

still awaiting on entries it kick off's next weekend and the winner of this gets a shot at Le Inter National Predicto Compe Winner which looks to be decided this week

Why would people want to enter when you'll more than likely scop them out depending on which end of the bed you wake up on?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Why would people want to enter when you'll more than likely scop them out depending on which end of the bed you wake up on?
    why would anybody be exiled when i know the people i've entered into the tropa don't take the piss on posting predictions unlike some who shell not bed

Can Kenny and Moorlad bed or will it cause trouble?

So Kenny were scopped out originally for taking the piss but is now in tropa cos he's one off of the ones what doesert take the piss?

A farce I shell not accept tbh

It weren't me deez, it were biscuits I took.

Just a thought Tazzy, how come in the opening post youse first off of all said you'd pretend to be chalky, then didert put chalky in a group? Of youse exiled Tazzy?

There are biscuit and piss takers in this competition, in the shape off of TTNY and Kenny. I'm really glad I'm in self imposed exile, and I certainly shell not be coming out off of it anytime soon.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)