+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting...

re: Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    where's derby?
    The table is based on merchandise sales on www.amazon.co.uk??? Talk about clutching at straws. Your club only made the table because you keep buying VHS videos of when you were a big club. That's because hardly any of you of were around to see it live.

Before you say when was the last time Derby were a successful team. It's not us that goes on and on and on about our history and clutch at straws like this claiming to be a big club. back at ya.

Just checked and Derby are the biggest club in the world according to www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk[/quote]

You could say that I suppose. However, the last time I looked Amazon were a global company of 61 Billion dollar sales over a year ago.
    The dcfcmegastore i

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    where's derby?
    The table is based on merchandise sales on www.amazon.co.uk??? Talk about clutching at straws. Your club only made the table because you keep buying VHS videos of when you were a big club. That's because hardly any of you of were around to see it live.

Before you say when was the last time Derby were a successful team. It's not us that goes on and on and on about our history and clutch at straws like this claiming to be a big club. back at ya.

Just checked and Derby are the biggest club in the world according to www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk[/quote]

You could say that I suppose. However, the last time I looked Amazon were a global company of 61 Billion doll

where's derby?

You could say that I suppose. However, the last time I l

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    where's derby?

You could s

where's derby?

Just checked and Derby are the biggest club in the world acco

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12