+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tazzcompe matchday 2 and tabke

re: Tazzcompe matchday 2 and tabke

Aye, what he said.

This is the last thing I needed after giving blood on Monday, and ofing me ears syringed this morning.

I'm not feeling well.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    **** this tazzy I'm out. Youse is ofing a ****ing laugh with yer ****ing mental rules which youse is making up as you ****ing go along. How can you avoid ****ing duplication of occasional ****ing entrances in a ****ing predictocomp which I of only entered to test a scientific ****ing theory you ****ing ****er?

You useless ****ing moron.
    if griff goes...i go

#solidarnosc[/quote]

nobody's going nowhere [/quote]

Well get a ****ing grip Tazzy, you ****ing little dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Aye, what he said.

This is the last thing I needed after giving blood on Monday, and ofing me ears syringed this morning.

I'm not feeling well.
    Were youse giving blood in order to get closer to ambulance users?

I divvent like needles.

AT ALL.

Me either. I get geet sweaty and panicky when I of to of my blood taken.

It's a load off of ****e when they* say it will just feel like a little scratch as it* gans in.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Aye, what he said.

I'm not feeling well.
    Were youse giving blood in order to get closer to ambulance users?[/quote]

No. Some off of the nurses are stunning, though with mrsgriff bleeding on the next chair I reckon my chances are limited.

Anyway, it left me weak as a kitting, and you know how badly I was on Saturday with me ears, and all this unjust stuff that he's throwing about suggesting I'm some sort off of criminal is getting on me nerves. I mean, you know me, honest as the day's long with hardly any cheating and he's suggesting I'm some sort off of a wrong 'un. Where's Frank when you need a shoulder to cry on?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Me either. I get geet sweaty and panicky when I of to of my blood taken.

It's a load off of ****e when they* say it will just feel like a little scratch as it* gans in.
    Aye, it's geet sore. They keep saying, it's just a little prick and I of to make sure me flies are done up.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Aye, what he said.

I'm not feeling well.
    Were youse giving blood in order to get closer to ambulance users?[/quote]

No. Some off of the nurses are stunning, though with mrsgriff bleeding on the next chair I reckon my chances are limited.

Anyway, it left me weak as a kitting, and you know how badly I was on Saturday with me ears, and all this unjust stuff that he's throwing about suggesting I'm some sort off of criminal is getting on me nerves. I mean, you know me, honest as the day's long with hardly any cheating and he's suggesting I'm some sort off of a wrong 'un. Where's Frank when you need a shoulder to cry on?[/quote]

Aye youse did gan on about your ****ing ears a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Ridley
    Deez - beer on from a Wirral brewery - Peerless Brewery. Heard of 'em? Tried owt?
    ...started a new fred over there>>>>>>>

...or up there^^^^^^^^

...possibly down there vvvvvvvv

I had to of a blood sample taken last week and it's that bit inside your* elbow that I'm particularly funny about. This nurse heeded my plaintive wailing about it though and took it from the back off of me hand, which weren't quite so bad.

Geet big bruise left after it mind.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)