+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 45 K? , points deduction to stop this.

45 K? , points deduction to stop this.

The corruption and underhand dealings know no bounds do they?
    How has this taken so long to come out?

Greedy clubs, greedy agents, gullible players - view external link

re: 45 K? , points deduction to stop this.

Being an ex-financial man i would like to know who receives the AŁ45k? Forest or the FA?

Quote Originally Posted by clactonred
    Being an ex-financial man i would like to know who receives the Ai45k? Forest or the FA?
    The FA I expect. It's their rules. Point is, what's 45K to Everton? Mainly Jack ****.

Dock them points, that will make them think. It's bad enough that the Prem has all the money, without them being able to leech off the lower leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Being an ex-financial man i would like to know who receives the Ai45k? Forest or the FA?
    The FA I expect. It's their rules. Point is, what's 45K to Everton? Mainly Jack ****.

Dock them points, that will make them think. It's bad enough that the Prem has all the money, without them being able to leech off the lower leagues.[/quote]

Calm down old chap, this was like 3 years ago. I think the penalties would be higher if it happened today.

That said I don't think a points deduction is called for, irrespective of the fine amount. I don't think every off field matter should impact the outcome what was done on the field.

Just imagine if we have some nutters at every game making racist chants or throwing bananas at non White players, do we need to lose points for that?

Fine us, makes play behind close doors etc, but deduction and elimination is a bit too far I think.