+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Silly Billy?

Silly Billy?

I haven't followed this fully and was wonderring if anyone had an idea if he was guilty or not of the henous crime he is alledged to have committed?

I am totally bemused about all of this naughty business with the so called celebs

re: Silly Billy?

Sorry silly Billy is Ken Barlow / William Roache

re: Silly Billy?

"I am totally bemused" ?

I'm not, but I am sick, tired and angry of hearing of all the celeb's being brought up on charges that happened half a lifetime ago.

Whether he and the others (DLT, Rolf Harris and the one banged up already Stuart Hall) have committed these indecent acts, its opened up the floodgates for everyone to "try" their luck at earning a good pay out.

Don't get me wrong, IF they did it I'm all for having them pay the piper, but come on its so long ago that if it really happened and these victims have suffered that much it should have been dealt with at the time not decades later.

The real culprits in all this are the BBC, shown to have known about Jimmy Savile's depraved acts but turning a blind eye many many times, that's who should be on trial and in my view disbanded.

We'll never really know if Roach, DLT and the rest did these things whether they are sent down or not, its too little too late in my mind.