+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bobby Linn signs up for another 2 years! & Sandy Wood signs

Bobby Linn signs up for another 2 years! & Sandy Wood signs

Just read on Twitter that Bobby Linn has extended his contract with Arbroath for another 2 years and we have signed ex Montrose goalkeeper Sandy Wood.

Fantastic news. I don't think anyone would argue with me if I said Bobby Linn has been our best player all season long. Fantastic work by the manager and the support by the board!

Smokies and Wine!

re: Bobby Linn signs up for another 2 years! & Sandy Wood signs

Planning ahead for next season.

Steve Doris could yet be another signing.

Here is a pic of Bobby Linn ( see link below ). - http://i39.tinypic.com/2qkmivc.jpg[/IMG]]view external link

Excellent news with Kevin Nicholl also on board looking good again. If Bobby can find his shooting boots would be even sweeter. Don;t know much about Sandy Wood though.

Terrific news. He has been an inspiration all season. You only have to watch the video of the Stenny game to see how ***** he is to the attack. When he is teamed with a finisher we score.

A second experienced keeper is an important addition.

Well done PS and the board!

Fantastic news, well done to the Management and Board at AFC.

By far our best player this season and could you imagine him in a team with Peanut at his best and Doris, Falky & S****s.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)