+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse of disabled supporters at fra**on park

re: Abuse of disabled supporters at fra**on park

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    Yeah we all beat up a wheelchair victim on the way to get our tickets. Or punch cancer victims and steal leg irons to sell for scrap.
    Your honesty is to be applauded..[/quote]

I think that counts as editing someone's post - thought that wasn't your idea of fun???

And no Pents, it hit me on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinz_Eugen
    Wot a larf! The chief verbal abusers of Pompey fans on a thread citing alleged Pompey abuse towards disabled fans. Had to be disabled because it helps the charity thief myth by association. Yeah we all beat up a wheelchair victim on the way to get our tickets. Or punch cancer victims and steal leg irons to sell for scrap. Keep up the good work. It's as though Bernard Manning never died. My last two visits to scumhampton: I was done over wearing a Pompey shirt at night then I had my wallet stolen when I'd had the courage to return. Weasel, we're a vile BIG club.

I was aware of the charity theft and the targeting of disabled fans, but to hear you wax lyrical about further atrocities just saddens me

Anyway, rather than derailing yet another thread, why don't you take time out to reflect on why people want to beat you up. It can't be coincidence that it keeps happening to you, so some soul searching could be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Anyway, rather than derailing yet another thread, why don't you take time out to reflect on why people want to beat you up. It can't be coincidence that it keeps happening to you, so some soul searching could be in order.
    This just typifies you, you state you abhor violence yet when it's against PFC not surprisingly you suggest that he brought it upon himself

The plan is to move visiting disabled fans into the area reserved for visiting fans. That makes perfect sense to me.

Whereas you're being an even bigger c0ck than usual!

Let's watch as they try and justify this. The targeting of disabled supporters is as well known as their charity theft.

Vile little club.
    You called it! I guess it was inevitable.

How to skirt round what pretty much says "our fans have picked on disabled away fans" in as many nauseating steps as they can muster.

Truth hurts I suppose.

This is a truly desperate non-thread.

Is there nothing about the Scum that you could get remotely excited about instead?

You really do have a small-town mentality!

Vile little club.
    Unfortunately,as long as PFC keeps spawning supporters such as Bill the Cat and PFCSteve, that is one tag that won't go away in the near future.

Sad but true.

You can certainly see why they're the self titled bestest fans in the universe - no one else holds them in such high esteem.

...no one else holds them in such high esteem.
    As papa likes to say, deep down (in fact not even deep down) you know that's not the case.

Why would I say that ?

I reckon your puppet master has been tugging at your strings (again)..

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast