+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse of disabled supporters at fra**on park

Abuse of disabled supporters at fra**on park

A positive step against the disgusting abuse suffered by disabled supporters at the hands of the bestest would be to ban the offenders.

But no, let's just move the victims further away from the perpetrators..

It beggars belief..

Quote Originally Posted by PDT representative
    The Safety Certificates only issue with the Fratton End stand is the location of the away fans in wheelchairs. Sadly some of our fans see fit to abuse them during games causing flash points and even altercations. Therefore there is an urgent need to move the away disabled section.

re: Abuse of disabled supporters at fra**on park

Let's watch as they try and justify this. The targeting of disabled supporters is as well known as their charity theft.

Vile little club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Let's watch as they try and justify this.
    So you think the disabled should be treated differently to everyone else do you? Talk about pissing on all the good work the Paralympic movement has achieved. You disgust me.

So if Pents has his knee op and needs a wheelchair to go to a game, does that mean we can no longer call him a fat ****?

I certainly don't think they'd ever be treated differently at Krap Nottarf. For your average GLCT a sitting target (quite literally) is a lot more fun than targeting someone capable of retaliating.

I suspect Steve probably has a few stories he could tell us of his most memorable disabled bashing back in the day.

I was once hit by a stone leaving your gaff (when we'd dicked you 4-1 by the way). It's one thing hurling abuse, it's quite another with missiles (from the safety of hiding behind a large fence too).

Had I been pushing a wheelchair I doubt those stone throwers would've done anything different.

Did it make you so angry you went and vandalised areas of po**ey or was that another time?

Wot a larf! The chief verbal abusers of Pompey fans on a thread citing alleged Pompey abuse towards disabled fans. Had to be disabled because it helps the charity thief myth by association. Yeah we all beat up a wheelchair victim on the way to get our tickets. Or punch cancer victims and steal leg irons to sell for scrap. Keep up the good work. It's as though Bernard Manning never died. My last two visits to scumhampton: I was done over wearing a Pompey shirt at night then I had my wallet stolen when I'd had the courage to return. Weasel, we're a vile BIG club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Did it make you so angry you went and vandalised areas of po**ey or was that another time?
    Actions like that may invoke anger out of you but to me it simply gave a rise of laughter and pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinz_Eugen
    Yeah we all beat up a wheelchair victim on the way to get our tickets. Or punch cancer victims and steal leg irons to sell for scrap.
    Your honesty is to be applauded..

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    I was once hit by a stone leaving your gaff
    Did it hit you on the nose?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast