+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you somehow scrape a draw tomorrow...

re: If you somehow scrape a draw tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Hiya Worzel

Don't you go masturbating yourself unconscious on your visit down here. It's a 3:1 girl/boy ratio yer know.
    I don't look worzelly Mr Trees i look Curt Cobainy. The gesture isn't aimed at you chaps it was for some cov fans last saturday so don't be intimidated.
    [/quote]

Come come now, Mr "Cobain". You should know better than to post such an insensitive gesture on our forum, in light of the many Derby fans that congregate here.

The middle finger is sacred to them, it's something they use frequently to 'loosen up' their beloved sheep before a night uninhibited wild ***.[/quote]

I do love the recent picture behind Thor of Blackpool beach. He loves the place so much.

Lol! It certainly looks we'll be the under-dogs at Deepdale!

And Mr Davies will avail himself to a wonderful home-coming at a club whose fans adore him with much love and admiration! (He did say he was their greatest ever manager didn't he)

1 way or the other it'll be a night to be remembered.

Anyways back to this game, without being arrogant, I do think PNE has an excellent chance because we may not be able to expand the same kind of energy or players like we did today (essentially a 1st team squad).

We'll be right smack in the middle of a glut of games, and if are still maintaining our push or position in the league, Davies will obviously have to prioritise that.

It'll also depend on the draw, supposed we get Chelsea or Arsenal away, PNE will surely be up for it.

The home ground advantage could prove the critical factor in the replay.

Quote Originally Posted by pnethor
    ...this is the stand your travelling fans will be in a Deepdale for your likely replay defeat.

Can't remember who we were playing when i took that pic just that they were all really ugly and not even slightly babe-magnety like me.

Don't forget the fumigation and sanitization!

And Mr Davies will avail himself to a wonderful home-coming at a club whose fans adore him with much love and admiration! (He did say he was their greatest ever manager didn't he)

Anyways back to this game, without being arrogant, I do think PNE has an excellent chance because we may not be able to expand the same kind of energy or players like we did today (essentially a 1st team squad).

We'll be right smack in the middle of a glut of games, and if are still maintaining our push or position in the league, Davies will obviously have to prioritise that.

It'll also depend on the draw, supposed we get Chelsea or Arsenal away, PNE will surely be up for it.

Getting the excuses in early i see rommy, PNE are minnows surely, it should of been a c

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam

Getting the excuses in early i see romm

Not sure I follow your logic...

We are in a promotion push and have a lot of games, i

There's no excuses. PNE earned their replay and my respects for that.

I'm suspicious about BD after this one though. I wonder what the odds would be, that Billy played a tactical flanker to get one of his points across, that he wants players.
    We didn't get knocked out. However the performance was woeful and you can imagine Billy giving it some, I need 2 more players, NOW!!!

I really don't buy that one, even Billy wouldn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by salopred
    I really don't buy that one, even Billy wouldn't do that.
    Not the first time it's been said. Whenever him and Doughty/Marfur were at loggerheads over transfers, we performed crap and Billy milks the press conferance.

Yes your right about that,I certainly think he makes the most of a bad perfomance but that's about it, I do though think it was wrong to extend his contract like they did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast