+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 3 Jocks in?

3 Jocks in?

Less than 48 hours after Ince was potted the club are already busy signing new players.

Moves are a foot to sign the Scottish international trio of David Goodwillie, kris
    Boyd, Allan Hutton.

2 if not all 3 are expected to sign by tomorrow and could feature in the line up on Saturday against Doncaster.

Goodwillie was expected to sign late this afternoon subject to a medical and it's a loan deal till the end of the season.

re: 3 Jocks in?

Woah, steady on if your gonna start slagging the jocks FF.

Now you have badc0ck the arabs infestation will come soon, and they aint half a touchy bunch.

Just a friendly warning.

Not slagging the Jocks off for one minute just easier to write than say Scottish.

Some of our best players were Jocks and one has just taken over as our temporary manager so ok by me.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Not slagging the Jocks off for one minute just easier to write than say Scottish.

Some of our best players were Jocks and one has just taken over as our temporary manager so ok by me.

Oh, maybe that's where we went wrong on our board.

Feisty bunch. They told us what a worldie Goodwillie was, we told them he was crap, he went back on loan, they then told us yes, he was crap, but it was only cos we ruined him.

On a serious note, good luck with him, I think there is some talent in the lad somewhere, he just needs to harness it again. Perhaps your place will work out to be the right fit for him to do that.

so there's a badc0ck, a goodwillie and an arab infestation in some jockstraps at blommers, or have i mis-understood this thread?

All to do with the same person poulton. [i think]

Were still chasing Boyd and Allan Hutton although 2 new other faces arrived today Tony McMahon from Sheff utd and Andy Halliday from Boro, Bob Harris however go's the other way to Sheff utd.

And Alex Rae said we couldn't get anyone in, what a t0sser.

all these problems at bloomers - it's not doing my social life any good FF mate. friday night is beer night in poulton and my pool mates are pulling their hair out! i'm on suicide watch and fear for them should there be anymore pantomime season shenannagins with KO and co. just do NOT get the two-faced Coyle involved with the Pool in any position. He talks a good talk and on TV he sounds like he knows what he's doing, but he's basically a one trick pony with no plan B and he'll cr4p on BFC for sure not far down the line [that's just my personal opinion and should not be read as evidence of his abilities [for legal reasons, you understand - ]]. such a good start to the season too. would love to be a fly on the wall if/when KOko has a private chat with Ince senior. does KOko have a bodyguard?

Totally agree about Coyle he's the one man i don't want anywhere near this football club.

Had us down as certs for the drop had this bafoon [Ince] stayed in charge but already Ferguson has has got back the dressing room and bringing in new players something Ince just couldn't do for some strange reason.

interesting times FF.. maybe not in a welcomed way but fuel for lengthy discussion over a few pints. Fergie could work as long as he has the full support of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Less than 48 hours after Ince was potted the club are already busy signing new players.

Moves are a foot to sign the Scottish international trio of David Goodwillie, kris
    Boyd, Allan Hutton.

2 if not all 3 are expected to sign by tomorrow and could feature in the line up on Saturday against Doncaster.

Goodwillie was expected to sign late this afternoon subject to a medical and it's a loan deal till the end of the season.
    And how many did you sign?

OH and dunn0709 It's obvious your club did shatter his confidence and ruin Goodie by not playing him and when he did get a game he was played out of position..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)