+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yannick Bastos

Yannick Bastos

Seems we are in talks with him over a move to us.

A Luxembourg international player no less

We don't need the likes of Bobic, Djorkaeff, Campo or Hierro. We are a forward thinking club that recognises early on the potential in the next generation of international footballing powerhouses.

Take my word for it, we'll have the best players out of San Marino, Andorra and Nepal before the rest of the clubs can say "are you that funkin desperate?"

re: Yannick Bastos

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Seems we are in talks with him over a move to us.

A Luxembourg international player no less

We don't need the likes of Bobic, Djorkaeff, Campo or Hierro. We are a forward thinking club that recognises early on the potential in the next generation of international footballing powerhouses.

Take my word for it, we'll have the best players out of San Marino, Andorra and Nepal before the rest of the clubs can say "are you that funkin desperate?"
    I agree jimmy.

great post jimmy !

love the humour brilliant

see you do have passion and fire in that belly of yours

if you motvated yourself to tip toe forward with a boycott like I have then thats 2 of us

the number 2 can be built on to 200 then to 2000

then 20,000

then gartside has a problem a big problem
    does eddie sacrafice phil one man to get 20k fans back to the club

or is happy for the club to play matches as if they were being played behind closed doors.

or even it will seem an away game with only the away fans in the stadium.

Nice one Jimmy, I was thinking along the same lines when I saw it, but how eloquently put.

Well. he's signed for us!!!

Move over Man City. Look over your shoulders and be very worried.

BWFC are on the rise!!!!

We will make the play-offs now jimmy.

the kit man must of died so give him the job !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)