+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rafik signs!

Rafik signs!

After running out on us halfway through a medical, djebbour rafik looks like he's signed. Quality signing!!!!
    It's all over twitter and Algerian TV.. Do hope so he knows where the onion sack is, and should be interesting to see how he pairs up with his team mate Abdoun.

re: Rafik signs!

It's certainly looking that way. - view external link

If we could get Gued back on loan, we would have a good part of the Algerian side.

TrA?s heureux de rejoindre l'Angleterre pour un nouveau challenge avec #NottinghamForest! Merci A? #Sivasspor pour sa comprA?hension! #NFFC

Excited to join England for a new challenge with # NottinghamForest! Thank you to # Sivasspor for understanding! # NFFC

This looks to be happening and I wouldn't be surprised to see Graham follow it. Vaughan would seal a good window to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Vaughan would seal a good window to me.

You'll probably be outbid by Stormclad on that one then.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    TrA?s heureux de rejoindre l'Angleterre pour un nouveau challenge avec #NottinghamForest! Merci A? #Sivasspor pour sa comprA?hension! #NFFC

Excited to join England for a new challenge with # NottinghamForest! Thank you to # Sivasspor for understanding! # NFFC

This looks to be happening and I wouldn't be surprised to see Graham follow it. Vaughan would seal a good window to me.
    Oui, monsieur.

Ordinarily if we just signed an Algerian striker whose only claim to fame was a glut of goals for the strongest Greek side, I would be concerned or won't exactly be thrilled to bits.

But given how well his fellow former club-mate and international Abdoun has performed, I think it's a good idea. If Rafik can get on the end of Abdoun's (and Pato's crosses) or form an understanding, it would be a plus for us and have an element of surprise.

Then we consider the Greek connection, and the fact both players could be playing at the big

If we can secure Vaughan permanently, it would be a good window.

If we can add another striker, even Graham, that would be a welcome addition, not to mention with the Hobbs situation looking Tricky, I'd even accept a short term deal for Baird as cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Vaughan would seal a good window to me.
    You'll probably be outbid by Stormclad on that one then.[/quote]

If we can secure Vaughan permanently, it would be a good window.

If we can add another striker, even Graham, that would be a welcome addition, not to mention with the Hobbs situation looking Tricky, I'd even accept a short term deal for Baird as cover.

confirmed. He's coming. Let's hope the days of the Cox 2 yrd miss are over. - view external link

Keep your fingers crossed that Sivasspor don't get a striker injured this weekend!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast