+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: god that was awful

god that was awful

Most boring match I've seen in a long time, reminds me of our League One days, 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins. :/

re: god that was awful

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    Most boring match I've seen in a long time, reminds me of our League One days, 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins. :/
    As I said in another post BD, I'm suspicious of a BD make a point, performance.

Even worse across the Trent...

I presume you are referring to PNE having 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins which I totally disagree with. In my rose tinted glasses I certainly didnt see that and I think we created the better chances. We brought on attacking subs in the last 15 mins and certainly looked the more likely side to score at the finish.

Quote Originally Posted by salopred
    Even worse across the Trent...

Hmmmmm, my friend tells me otherwise. It seems there was a 'party atmosphere' down at the Lane yesterday.

The opposition were having a ball of a time!

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    I presume you are referring to PNE having 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins which I totally disagree with. In my rose tinted glasses I certainly didnt see that and I think we created the better chances. We brought on attacking subs in the last 15 mins and certainly looked the more likely side to score at the finish.[/quote]

I accept you tried a bit more towards the end when you thought you might nick it, but on the whole you were the most negative side I've seen at the city ground in a long time. Is there something wrong with your keeper because he seemed to go into some sort of self induced zombie mode every time you got a goal kick. :/

I presume you are referring to PNE having 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins which I totally disagree with. In my rose tinted glasses I certainly didnt see that and I think we created the better chances. We brought on attacking subs in the last 15 mins and certainly looked the more likely side to score at the finish.[/quote]

I accept you tried a bit more towards the end when you thought you might nick it, but on the whole you were the most negative side I've seen at the city ground in a long time. Is there something wrong with your keeper because he seemed to go into some sort of self induced zombie mode every time you got a goal kick. :/[/quote]

I think we might have to agree to disagree on this one BD. However I will

Never come on this board and say you like the PIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Yeah and don't say you like mutton curry either!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Apologies its just clicked doh. Talking of them P@#s they let the Saddlers kick their a$$ bigtime which brings them into the chasing pack. Another team for us to worry about.