+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 22 + FA Cup 2)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 22 + FA Cup 2)

No real cup surprises with the Wigan result being the only one where a lower league team came good and a hat trick for posters favourite Aguero meant that scoring points was easy (for most) in week 22. Coming out on top with 44pts apiece are pip_y and TimeforAle with CAMiller rounding out the podium. Corner's predictions were ridiculed earlier in the week but that ridicule turned out to be warranted as she picks up the donkey ears from just 4 points.

In the cup, AberdeenMiller takes the spoils over Maltby64Miller in the top of the table clash and there is controversy as SPERMY is disqalified for copying his opponents predictions exactly and just changing one of the scores by a single goal. I'll allow his score to stand as it may have been done before by other posters in a normal week as I don't usually look for a copy cat except towards the end of the season when the title is on the line.

Week 22
    Winner: pip_y 44pts 2x8 (Rochdale, Wigan), 7x2 (Results), 9 (Aguero), 5 (Weekly Win)
    Wi

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 22 + FA Cup 2)

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Flying this season and looking to retain the Prediction League Cup...do keep up Brin and Corner, at least try and make it interesting!! :-p

EDIT: PS - I still think we should include Ave points per week played so we can clearly see I am best!!! lol

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 22 + FA Cup 2)

I'm trying to ffs...31 points and nowt to show for it