+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Rotherham Titans

O/T Rotherham Titans

Well done to them top of the league after a win at jersey yesterday. If they did make it to the premiership do you think uncle tony would let them use new york stadium for there home games. Just cannot see where else they could play with don valley gone now.

re: O/T Rotherham Titans

Well done but a big NO about being able to use NYS.

They have not put any money into it and they would ruin the pitch.
    Dave Fellowes wouldn't be happy.

Dont be daft, Tony will build then a new stadium.

It's a bit disappointing really. They are now in with a realistic return to the Premiership and all the talk is about them quitting the town. There's even talk of moving games to Mansfield. It must be hard to take from the loyal Titan fans who have followed them through thick and thin for years.

When NYS was being developed did they refuse to take part or did we refuse to let them?

I seem to recall TS at the time saying he did not want Titans involved and did not want Rugby on the pitch.

They were looking at Field Mill last week.

There is a long way to go and some big matches for the Titans to win but I hope they make it back to the Premiership. Reference playing at NYS what are the latest English RFU rules on stadia and will they change them to prevent the Titans going up if they win the league?

I believe NYS should be used by the Rotherham public as much as possible and in theory would support hosting the Titans even if it's just for the games that attract crowds to big for Clifton Lane.

UTM!

If you think they should use our pitch then don't come on here moaning at the state of it when they have a game :/

They should have took Millmoor over

My Dad's on his way back from Jersey as we speak. I for one though wouldn't like to see the Titans using NYS week in week out. Can't see why they couldn't use it for the play-off game though if required.

I'm still also against them being allowed to fence off half of the playing fields.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    Can't see where they'd get the money from to get it up to standard (reportedly over A?1 million).

Quote Originally Posted by northy69
    Can't see where they'd get the money from to get it up to standard (reportedly over A?1 million).[/quote]

Have a word with the booth fans of Titans and get the buckets out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast