+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Boss Warns Everton!

re: Liverpool Boss Warns Everton!

Quote Originally Posted by alan_stubbs
    [color=navy]
    I'm just hoping that we can come out of the game without any more injuries to add to our list :/
    I'm in the same boat Stubbsy.

Few good players out tonight on both sides unfortunately.

The Real Summary:

Rodgers makes a nobhead of himself yet again in the press.

Real fans of football pick up on what really goes on on the field as they go to matches.

Lone Kopite Mook comes to the board to either ignore or defend the indefensible.

E.F calls Mook ignorant.

Mook responds by ignoring the main points, especially the many negatives about his adopted club.

Mook's vagina explodes and desperately tries to take the focus off how stupid he is

E.F sits back and scratches balls in satisfaction yet again

PS: Match Day. And you're sat hundreds of miles away on an internet Everton board and not going to the game tonight.

Liverpool Aren't You?

I think you need to work on your summaries, Everton_Freak, that one looks a bit long & completely hysterical to me.

Never mind though, you just enjoy scratching your balls

Freak owns the visitors,yet again !

Blob Fish Brenda can get tae fck !

Everything is hysterical to you laughing boy.

Enjoy your dial up connection quality view tonight.

Kopites are Gob****es!

A total thrashing. Perhaps THAT is what the Liverpool boss was warning you about.

And reading through this thread, I notice The_Freak has yet made himself look a massive mug...again.

Everton were warned.

4-0.

F*ck off back across the park to your hovel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1
    Everton were warned.

4-0.

F*ck off back across the park to your hovel.
    [color=navy]
    Oh dear

Take your coins with you.

'Everton aren't we'.

Well Well Well a Liverpool Manager finally backing something he claims in the press with actions for once.

Now there's just that small matter of him claiming Liverpool are title contenders this season.

Funny really, we're treating it like a traditionally point dropping blip while it's a major win for them. :/

I am disappointed in this place I would have thought Dredd and co would be back in full gob****e form tonight. Instead we just get the ever present boredom of Mook posting...

I'm going to watch my team in the flesh again this weekend - win lose or draw, are you Mook?

No?

Kopite Behaviour

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)